These things I have spoken to you, that in Me, you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world. John 16:33
His peace is a good thing. I have had another good day - two days in a row! I do take a Tylenol PM at night to sleep and rest comfortably but that is the only "med" I am taking right now.
It snowed today and the boys got out of school at 1:00 pm. It was fun to watch them play in the front yard snow through the window and throw snowballs - just wish I could be out there with them because the snow forts and the snowmen need my creative touch!
Which brings me to what's on my mind for all you wives and moms today: take time to play with your kids and enjoy being with them - enjoy the little things like those crazy carpools and those sport games they play that you'd never watch except that they are your kids and volunteering at those chaotic school events:) Enjoy your husbands - take every opportunity to show that you love them and respect them. John and I have been married for almost 23 years and I can see so many things now that I have taken for granted for a long time.
I guess there's nothing that makes you appreciate life more than not being able to live it. So love and be loved today. Thank God for what you have - though your life may not be perfect, it is good and perfect in His time.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment