Sunday, March 9, 2008

So, I made it church this morning again - got there late again - but didn't cry the whole time I was there! I must be getting stronger:) Tonight our Life Group met at our house and we had a sweet time of sharing and ministering to one another. We are so blessed with many friends that are helping carry our big load!

This afternoon God and I had this little talk. We went back through the "why" list; we went back through the "when" list; we went back through the "how" list. His answer was the same every single time. It was "Trust Me".

Then my will crumbled before Him again and I said "Lord, I will go through this ... but ONLY if it brings You glory. There is simply no other reason to go through this pain and heartache except for that it will bring You glory."

And so here I am, at His feet once again, refocused on His glory and submitting to Him. I will face tomorrow with joy in my heart and praise on my lips because when I am weak, He is strong. He is the Eternal Father, the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and Omega, the great I AM. He meets ALL of my needs and He alone is my Healer.

Below is an e-card Granny forwarded to me today. I hope it ministers to you like it did to me:
http://www.e-water.net/viewflash.php?flash=irishblessing_en


No comments: