Friday, March 21, 2008

I can't control all the circumstances, but I have One who lives within me who is able to triumph over them all, because if He triumphed over death, is there anything that can happen to me that is too much for Him? David Jeremiah

Nothing is impossible for Him. Nothing is hopeless. Nothing is beyond the realm of His will. On this Good Friday, I stop once again to thank God for His provision for me on the cross.

My sin and my sickness were nailed to that cross many years ago. His death means that when I asked Him into my heart at age 5, He removed my sin as far as the East is from the West ...

For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
Psalm 103:11-12

His death means that sickness will never conquer me ... He gives me courage and strength to fight on earth and even in death I gain eternal life. Absolutely NOTHING can separate me from His unfathomable love. I am overwhelmed by His faithfulness and His love for me. Through Him, I have victory, in the precious name and blood of Jesus.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

No comments: