Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's a good day, isn't it??? I just took my first "real" shower in almost three weeks, the sun is shining...and I've got a 25% chance that my cancer won't return! (but we aren't putting much stock in those percentages, are we?)

It's a good day. God says He works all things for GOOD for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose - GUESS WHAT?? I'm covered. This is all good. I don't know if He'll heal me to prove the "good" - I don't know if He'll change someone else's life to prove the "good" - I don't know if He'll change my life to prove the "good" - I don't know what He'll do to prove the "good" - but I know He will and I can rest in that.

My prayer is that if you don't love Him and are not living according to His purpose that this will be your day - this will be your hour. It will be the most important decision you will ever make and I promise you will not regret it:) This is relationship with a God that will never disappoint and will always love no matter what. This is an eternal source of peace and joy that can't be found anywhere else. This is security in a world full of chaos and insecurity. This is freedom in a life of emotional and physical bondage. No matter how "strong" you are, you are not strong enough to handle what life on this earth is inevitably going to give you. GIVE IT UP ... and get it all.

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. Ephesians 1:16-19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are always in our prayers. God is always with you changing you inside and out. We pray and believe that God's healing power comes to do a complete work in your life and in your body that you may be a living testimony for his honor and glory. We pray he shows you every minute of every hour of every day his love in everything you see and everything you do.

We love you dear sister & friend,

Mary Acosta & Rhonda Harkins
http://www.lighthouseintercessors.com/