We didn't get to do the scan today. We've rescheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 am. The doc gave me some pain patches to help me sleep through the night. Good news is that I slept all night - bad news is that the med made me sick. Anyway, the patch has been removed.
I did get a call from MD Anderson today and we are trying to get all of the reports, tests and scans to them so that they can do a medical review and determine if they will accept me for therapy.
Mom and Dad did get here this afternoon and we are so appreciative of their help. Tomorrow is a new day (thank goodness!)
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentations 3:22-24
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl!
Let me know if you'll be goin to Chicago - we can come visit ya! :-)
Post a Comment