Monday, April 14, 2008

So I didn't find out anything new. They did some CT and radiation prep work today (I now have tattoo markers on my hip - I hope they are not permanent:) I go back for more radiation prep next Wednesday.

I asked the tech if this meant they were proceeding with radiation in Dallas, she said they had not made a final determination, but were prepping me just in case I stay in Dallas. Once the prep work is done, they can start treatments and didn't want to lose a week once the decision is made IF I stay in Dallas. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Thanks for your prayers. I had much less nausea today. I am still having incredible pain in my thigh and hip muscles and bones. Oh Lord, bring health to my body and my bones:)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

No comments: