In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light my strength my song
This Cornerstone this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love what depths of peace
When fears are stilled when strivings cease
My Comforter my all in all
Here in the love of Christ I stand
It's been a good week. I made it through two rehab appointments, two doctor's appointments and even got to go to work for a couple of hours! I am SO thankful for mom being here and for you precious friends who keep my family going. Mom went home today and will come back sometime next week.
John is having some back pain, so he's even seen some doctors the last few weeks. I think we're falling apart!! The boys are doing well - are really being spoiled by their Gigi:)
There's nothing really new on the medical front. I'm still waiting on Boston to return their verdict next week on whether I'll be going to Boston or staying in Dallas. I have mixed emotions but really have a peace. I've gotten some new medications this week so hopefully we're heading in the right direction in that arena. I hope so - I feel like such a whiny baby!
God is the strength of my heart. His peace surpasses all understanding and His love cradles me in His hands ... and life goes on. I feel like I'm in a bubble, on the sidelines, in a time warp - I look at people and I wonder if they know how normal they are. I wonder if they appreciate their ability to live life and drive and work and look good:) I wonder if they are taking advantage of every opportunity that God sends their way. I wonder if they know that life as they know it could change drastically at any given moment.
We have a great responsibility to share the love of Christ with those we come in contact with every day. Ultimately, their ONLY hope lies at the foot of the cross, in surrender and in worship to Him.
No guilt in life no fear in death
This is the pow'r of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No pow'r of hell no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
'Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the pow'r of Christ I'll stand
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment