Did I sign up for this?? I'm thinking back over the last few months and I don't remember signing anything giving my consent. It must have been in some fine print somewhere:) It goes to show you that you really do need to read the whole contract!
It's that unspoken and unwritten part of the God contract I think:) It's the part where you surrender yourself to Him and His will. It's the part where you trust that God is in control and knows best. It's the part where you choose to believe that He will work all things for good. For me the planner: It's the part where you wish you'd have known so you could have planned for it because all the plans you had are now at best on hold!
You know why we can't know the future? Because we cannot handle it. Really, we can only handle one day at a time and that is with the help of God. It's His protection that keeps us alive from one day to the next and His provision that sustains us and enables us to do what we are able to do.
Take time to thank God for TODAY - watch for opportunities TODAY - you do not know what tomorrow holds. All we have is TODAY. Don't waste a single moment. Live every moment with gratitude, looking for opportunity to speak into the lives of others and love them. May God be glorified in that.
But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. Job 23:10
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment