Thursday, April 3, 2008

My laptop crashed for the second time in a month - joy! John replaced the hard drive today, so we are back in business. I've been lost without it the last couple of days:)

We did do the scan yesterday. We won't know the results until in the morning. I am not a doc, but the scans don't look good to me. I'll wait for a professional opinion and pray for the best.

I've made contact with MD Anderson and I think they have everything they need to review my case. I have not heard from Chicago or Seattle, so will follow up with that tomorrow. Again, I cannot believe how diligent patients have to be to get the care they need. It's often frustrating.

So what now?? I don't know. I suspect if the tumor is back they will want to do more surgery and I don't know how that will affect any pending treatment. It truly is one day at a time isn't it?

I am so thankful for God's peace and His provision in every way. I do trust Him. In my human fraility I am tired and weak, but my faith in Him is strong.

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11

1 comment:

Julie W said...

I'm praying for you every day. Hang in there. Our Father will make his plan clear to you. Chicago is a fun town. Plan on having many visitors if you land there. I begin each new day giving it over to our Father. I find that I get not-so-subtle reminders from Him that I have absolutely no control if I try to manage on my own. I'm praying that your scans will be fine. I love you bunches. Julie