I feel like I've been really whiny this week. I'm tiring of the same old routine every day. I remind me of the Israelites in the desert:)
God met their needs every single day. There was not a day when they didn't wake up to find manna outside of their tents. Granted, it wasn't there the night before ... but it was there in the morning! They didn't starve, but they still complained.
Oh that I could rest in His provision for me today. I must be thankful for what I do have and not let my mind wander to things I do not have. It's easy to complain in the heat of the fire but I've got to be grateful for His many provisions - there are many:)
Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.
Psalm 103:1-6
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment