Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm exhausted! I went to Ryan's orchestra concert last night and then had my first rehab appointment today. I faintly remember the days of never sitting down between the hours of 6 am and midnight and am in awe of myself:)

So, here's the deal on the radiation. I still don't know what the plan is and neither do the docs. There are so many factors in my case that they're just not sure what the "right" decision is. For whatever reason, God has not given a clear path for us at this point. For those of you that know me well, you know I like my boundaries so this is a huge challenge for me.

I believe that God wants me to rely on Him daily and to allow room for Him to work in my life....but I LOVE my calendar and my plans and my processes and my agendas! Could it be that His purpose for me is much bigger than my grandest plans? I hope so.

I know He doesn't waste a tear and He doesn't waste pain. He has purpose in all of it and it is my prayer that above all He will be glorified.

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay. But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved. Hebrews 10:35-39

No comments: