What a wild day - we left about 9:45 and returned around 3:30. I had labs, then had a long appointment, then had more labs! I will have to go back on Wednesday for a shot and transfusion of some sort to help my body rebuild the "good" cells.
The plan is to have another round of chemo the week of the 28th (outpatient this time) and then do scans after that to see where we are. I do have to have a port placement between now and then as well for the chemo.
Isn't THIS the waiting game????? It seems you can predict nothing and literally have to live day to day:) Have I already said that? Guess I need to be reminded again. I got some more antibiotics and supplements so have a fully stocked medicine cabinet once again. Onward...
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment