I was reading in Psalms today (generally where I hang out these days) and read the last verse of chapter 43. It says "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will YET praise him, my Savior and my God."
The word YET jumped out at me. I am weary of the race right now and sometimes wonder if I'm going to cross the finish line:) - but I will YET praise him. I cannot control my circumstances but can control my countenance. Oh that my testimony would bring glory to Him!
My aunt and cousin came over today for lunch so it was great to spend some time with them. God is good. His mercy is new everyday. You never know what a day will bring and I am so grateful to say that at the end of each day, I am blessed by what the day has brought my way!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi sweet friend. I wanted to encourage you with a verse I "happened" upon the other day. It's now my life verse.
Jeremiah 26:14--As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right.
Praying for you,
Heather Rice
Post a Comment