Saturday, July 12, 2008

I keep thinking I should feel better by now - not much grace for myself at times. Someone reminded me today that I've only been home five days after an eight-day hospital stay and that I was probably expecting a bit much of myself:)

Thank you for your prayers - I was able to eat a little more today than I have been eating. I also got my hair whacked off. It's really not too bad, but is just a transition doo anyway and will probably have the bald look by the end of the week.

God is good. The haircut session today was a blessing. This lady does this as a blessing to cancer patients. She prayed with me, then cut it, then sent the locks to Locks of Love (Cancer Society) all in the comfort of my own bathroom. It was a pretty good experience.

Cody had a belt test today for karate for he and John were gone most of the afternoon. John has a business trip to Cincinnati this week. Thankfully, Mom is here to hold us all together.

I slept a lot today and really feel OK this afternoon. Mostly just tired of being so sedentary but don't have enough strength or energy to do anything about it. God has a plan.

No comments: