Thursday, July 10, 2008

In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37

You've heard it said that when you get lemons, you have to make lemonade. So, that's what I'm concentrating on today. My friend Dawn in North Carolina sent some fun hats and cute jewelry for my birthday. So, I bought some more caps and some eyelashes. Zsa Zsa will have nothing on me:)

I've been looking at cool handicap vehicles and scooters. Don't know if I'll need these, but if I do, I've checked them out:) I've also been looking at some homes that are one-story homes and closer to McKinney. Since our master bedroom is upstairs, this is a challenge.

You've probably also heard it said that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. This is so true. God is in control and goes before us, with us and behind us. He is good and His mercy endures forever. Forever is long enough for me.

So, I'm making lemonade with no fear today and hoping that tomorrow will bring more affirmations of God's love and plan for my life and those surrounding me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tana, glad you got the package, SO glad you are home to get it. Didn't think you were going to get to go home! How awesome is "sleeping" in your own bed? Even after being stuck in it for so long I bet it's good to get back to anyway.
Love you guys!
D.

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome. I can just see you in your hats and eyelashes. You will be better than ZaZa. Great that you have such a sense of humor. Love you.