I am ashamed at how often I find myself complaining about my circumstances, knowing full well that God is working behind the scenes. I am working on being grateful and asking less "whys":)
I know Jesus certainly had a broad range of emotions when He was on the earth. He got angry ... He wept ... He overcame ... He asked to be spared pain ... so I am resting in His grace as I go through these emotions myself. It's a crazy cycle. I keep thinking that I should be able to move beyond each stage of grief, yet I often find myself revisiting them.
Here are my prayer requests right now:
~to finish the last nine radiation treatments well, without complications
~to have great wisdom in making chemotherapy decisions
~to protect my boys (all three of them) from undue stress
~to protect and give strength to my mom as she faithfully serves my family
We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:20-22
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your faith is much stronger than you know.
Dis-ease will flee such strength.
Blessings to you and yours.
You're in my prayers. Want to go canoe sometime? Can you?
Post a Comment