Hi Tana, I just want to give you and John encouragement. You both model Christlikeness every day, especially during this present trial. I pray that God fills you with joy regardless of your circumstances. Jay
Tana, I and all whom I know are pleading with the Holy One on your behalf in the name of Jesus. My God's generous blessings of loving-kindness be all yours this day..................trd
I was awakened by the Holy Spirit early this morning and spent some time in prayer for you and your family. Margarete and I were praying for you about 9:30 knowing that you were probably in surgery. She and I will continue to lift you up in this difficult time. You probably don't know us but we know your mother and dad and have grown to love them very much. You are in our prayers and thoughts. We expect a miracle because we serve a miracle working God.
7 comments:
Tana,
I am lifting you and your family up in prayer. Your strength and faith is an inspiration. God bless and all my love.
Shelley
We have you on our prayer list at church and at home. We will be lifting you and your family in prayer.
The Gauers
Hi Tana, I just want to give you and John encouragement. You both model Christlikeness every day, especially during this present trial. I pray that God fills you with joy regardless of your circumstances. Jay
Tana,
I and all whom I know are pleading with the Holy One on your behalf in the name of Jesus.
My God's generous blessings of loving-kindness be all yours this day..................trd
Tana,
We love you and know that God has a plan for you even through this difficult time.
We are holding you and your family up in prayer.
David & Sharon Corbitt
Oh Sweet Tana,
You will be in my prayers on Wed. Are you going to be at Big Baylor downtown?
Heather
Tana,
I was awakened by the Holy Spirit early this morning and spent some time in prayer for you and your family. Margarete and I were praying for you about 9:30 knowing that you were probably in surgery. She and I will continue to lift you up in this difficult time. You probably don't know us but we know your mother and dad and have grown to love them very much. You are in our prayers and thoughts. We expect a miracle because we serve a miracle working God.
Jim and Margarete
Post a Comment