I made it through the third round of chemo - well almost anyway. I am still a little lethargic and don't have an appetite yet, but am through with the infusion anyway. We ended up starting chemo on Wednesday and completing on Saturday. I go for scans on Friday and then back to the chemo doc next Tuesday.
He says the next stop with be back with Dr. Mollabashy, the surgeon. Please pray for me this week as I prepare my defense:) If amputation is a life-sparing operation, certainly I want to do it but I would love to have the opportunity to try rehab if the scans are clear. I know that God's will will be done (whatever that is) and not mine and I am remembering that He holds my future.
The boys made it through their first week of school. The first day Ryan got off at the wrong bus stop and then missed the bus another day. John is taking the boys to school and picking up Cody in the afternoon at a friend's house. Ryan is riding the bus home. Hopefully we'll get our schedule down. We need to get back on schedule with homework too (yippee!)
Please pray for mom. She is having a lot of knee pain from walking up and down the stairs. It's rough when your caregiver is in pain herself! John will go to open house for Ryan on Tuesday (as he went with Cody to Meet the Teacher). It's so sad for me not to be a part of these things.
I am so weak and need so much strength. I know I have never been "lower" in every respect than I am right now - yet deep inside I feel strong. God is so good and He has blessed me in so many ways. I have no regrets about the past or worries for the future. Life is just too short:)
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Please know that we are praying for your healing and strength every day. We love you!
Julie & Brady
You are in my thoughts and prayers on a daily basis. Your life and outlook inspire and encourage me.
Love you,
Lara
Praying for you and your family. Glad to see you back on the blog. I check almost daily. Sandra
Post a Comment