Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have felt a little better today - it's a slow road back this time for some reason (or perhaps I'm getting more impatient or a little more weary).

I was thinking this morning how much God has blessed me - 23 years of marriage, incredible work opportunities over the years, an incredible husband and two wonderful children - along with wonderful friends and family. I figure some folks could live one million years and possibly not have all those blessings I've had in 45:)

I am sure you have many blessings in your life. We are surrounded by the grace of God. I pray that you would hold those around you close and be grateful today for what God has given you. Today is a gift.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Psalm 40:28-31

No comments: