What an incredible day. I had many visitors today and it was much fun (but I'm extremely exhausted tonight!) We got the word today that we will move to rehab in the morning at 10:00 am, but have run some fever tonight, so we'll see what happens.
So, change of scenery! Is it healing or is it psychological? I'm not sure but I do know that I had a significant breakthrough last night around 1:30 am. I was awake quite a bit last night and was struggling with falling back to sleep. Finally I prayed for a new perspective regarding the coming months.
God was faithful (and is!) I can feel most discouraged, but then He restores my soul and refocuses my heart and spirit upon Him. Thank you for your love and support.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
John and Tana...love to you from Nashville. We are all praying for your family. We are so grateful for you, love you all very, very much. Lisa Oliver
Hey Tana,
Praise God! His mercies are new every morning. We are praying for you every day!
Ben and Carri Stokes
Post a Comment