Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All of the bandages were taken off this morning. Dr said that everything looks great. The bandages will remain off. They took out the wound drains and the stints. The Dr. told us that they may move her to the Baylor Rehab facility on Thursday.

Thank you for your continued prayer and support. We are very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

6 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wow, how are her spirits? Praying.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news to hear, John and Tana. Can Tana receive visitors at the rehab center? Please give her a hug for us, John. We send hugs for you, too.

Love and blessings,
Charlie and MaryBeth

Unknown said...

How wonderful! I am glad to hear Tana is doing so well. Kevin said she even replied to an e-mail the other day. We are continually praying for you all as a family. Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING at all.
Love,
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Tana is progressing so well and that everything is going better than expected. We will continue to pray for all of you. Give Tana our love.
The Gauer Family

Anonymous said...

We love you guys and are thinking about you often.

Blake

numberonenanny said...

John I have been praying for your whole family, but feel I need to really soak/cover you in prayer for the next few days! God truly meets our ever need. Give Tana a great big smile and hug from Ron & Nancy!!
Love you guys