We made it to church this morning. The boys are a big help most of the time:) The service was great and it was great to see some people. I woke up with a little pain this morning - please pray that the patches will continue to work and that the pain will remain under control. I talked to John a few minutes ago and he is on his way back from Arkansas so it will be great to have him back home tonight.
Time continues to march on. My prayer is that I am using my moments to draw closer to God and closer to those around me. It is amazing how simple life really is when you get back to the basics. There is urgency, but it is urgency surrounding the things that really matter.
We are all here such a brief time in the big scheme of things. We are but a speck on God's big canvas. I pray that we would make our "specks" count for Him. It really is true - whatever is done for Him will last - the other things will fade away.
Love your families - love those God puts in your path. Some will be there for brief moments while others will be there for a lifetime, but we have the power within us to make a difference in the lives of each one.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment