Today is Mom's b'day. Unfortunately I had quite a bit of pain, so was unable to go out but my aunt came over and took Mom out to eat. We also got Mom some gifts and she got some cards (thanks to those of you who sent one!) Hopefully she had a great day.
Please pray for the pain - it has been quite some time since the pain has been this intense. I haven't taken much oral pain med since I got the patches. I am praying that God will remove it and that it is temporary.
Have you memorized all the Olympic commercials yet? I think they need to have a little more variety myself:)
I love those Staples commercials with the "easy" button. Wouldn't it be great if we all had easy buttons to use when we don't want to pay the price or go through the pain set before us? Certainly God does make it "easier" for us in every circumstance, but other times we just have to endure the experience. He doesn't waste the pain though and brings His blessing.
On the other hand, there are quite a few commercials that I'm getting quite weary of (specifically the one where the young man asks for forgiveness and the women pelts him with her purse). Thank goodness that we serve a God who is loving and whose forgiveness is incomprehensible. His arms embrace us when we ask for forgiveness and He remembers our sin no more. What a gracious God we serve.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment