It feels so good to have some space! My life had become so crowded: wall-to-wall. Somewhere in that traffic jam, I think I lost me:)
So I'm learning all over again. What do I really want? What do I really like? Who am I? What does God want for me? What is His purpose in me? I have time to read, time to write, time to breath and enjoy all the blessings God has given. It's kind of like being on an extended vacation except I have this little thing called a surgical scar, inability to walk sans assistance, inability to sleep very well at night, occasional nausea/headaches and a medication schedule...okay so it's not Club Med:) And I think I like eating filet rather than being the filet.
But it is good and I am thankful for computers and the internet so I can maintain contact with the outside world and continue to work a little and keep my mind engaged on something besides me! Yes, God is good. He meets my every need. He loves me. He heals me.
I am reading Psalm 31 today - my favorite verse is 19: How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment