skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Came home from hospital this afternoon. Extremely nauseous and tired. Hoping to feel better tomorrow.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Praying for you to feel better as well.
February 15, 2008 at 9:40 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Shadow
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(202)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(26)
▼
February
(26)
I feel like I just spent the day at Disney World (...
Granny forwarded this to me today from Joel Osteen...
That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, hi...
Wow - it's been two weeks since surgery! I'm feeli...
More from old journals:)Nothing is richerThan a ra...
Here's the prayer update: Please pray that they go...
"I laugh in the face of fear!" - does anyone remem...
It feels so good to have some space! My life had b...
Are you living on purpose? I've been thinking abou...
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. H...
Pastor Henry was one of our pastors when we first ...
DO YOU TRUST ME? I've got to tell you about a drea...
Came home from hospital this afternoon. Extremely ...
Romans 4:17He is our father in the sight of God in...
Jeremiah 33:3"Call to me and I will answer you and...
Did you know I'm rare? Some of you are breathing a...
Who do you trust in? I have been amazed the last c...
Here's the latest ... I am to report to surgery at...
I am overwhelmed. I am overwhelmed with God's love...
It's a good morning. God's grace and faithfulness ...
I know it's against the rules to blog twice in one...
I am not in charge here... if I were in charge, I ...
When my friend and pastor, Bruce, called the night...
Another beautiful day... I had my first real "pity...
People may make plans in their minds,but the Lord ...
Wow - it's been a whole week - feels like eternity...
►
January
(6)
About Me
TanaBanana
Oak Point, Texas, United States
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Praying for you to feel better as well.
Post a Comment