Friday, February 15, 2008

DO YOU TRUST ME? I've got to tell you about a dream I had in one of my many trips in and out of consciousness the last few days:)

I was on an airplane and it was plummeting to the ground. There was one man on the plane and he had a parachute. For some reason, he picked me out of the crowd and held his hands out to me and said "Do you trust me?" With no hesitation I reached down to grab his hands and noticed the nail prints on them. He held me close and we jumped out together and that was the end of the dream.

I know that was God - reminding me to keep trusting Him and so that is my focus today. Regardless of the circumstances or the fear that surrounds me, I just need to trust Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tana. That is an amazing dream. I believe you are right, that was God. How blessed you are to have him speaking directly to you! - BR

plaird said...

Tana,
I pray for you everytime I think of you, which is several times a day. What an awesome testimony you have in these hard days! I love you.
Peggy Laird