Memorial Service
10:00 AM, Monday, November 17
McKinney Fellowship Bible Church
2801 Orchid Dr.
McKinney, TX 75070
972.547.7000
Burial Service
4:00 PM, Monday, November 17
Canaan Baptist Church
177 Coryell City Rd
Crawford, TX 76338
254.486.2298
canaan-baptist.com
In leiu of flowers, please make donations in memory of Tana Heckel to
the Music Ministries at:
McKinney Fellowship Bible Church
2801 Orchid Dr.
McKinney, TX 75070
972.547.7000 mckinneyfellowship.org
OR
First Church of The Nazarene
2001 N. Valley Mills Dr.
Waco, TX 76710
254.772.5145 waconaz.com
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I went to high school with Tana, and though its been a while back, Tana's sweet smile and spirit keep coming back to me. I wanted to share a couple memories I have of Tana. I remember spending the night at Tana's house, and Tana would have an entire calendar month of what she is wearing to school every day, totally in detail down to the barette color!! All I could think is that I want to be like Tana, and I would go home and try to write out everything I was going to wear each day also! I envied her organizational skills!!!! Then, bless my heart, I had to sit next to Tana in typing class!!!! For those of you who know Tana, she has alwaysssss been a typing wiz!!! I would sit and try to focus on what I was typing, and then I would hear her fingers clicking away about 70 words a minute!!! I would leave typing class EVERY day saying, " I want to be like Tana! It was not good on my self esteem sitting next to her!! The memories sitting beside her will alwaysss be with me though! What a sweet nice soul! Tana has alwaysss been that way!! She has touched sooo many people in such a positive way in her life! We should all strive for that. John, though I don't know you or your boys, do know so many people are praying for all of you. Tana will shine through all of you forever! God bless all of you, Tracy Heller ( Fulmer )
John & Family~
My heart and prayers go out to you during this time. You and Tana will always have a special place in my heart. Because of the two of you inviting me to attend Colonial over 10 years ago, I still have a fabulous church home. Thank you for being apart of my life.
Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
All my prayers for you and yours.
Love, Zita Brunson
My Dear Tana,
I have no idea what I would say to you right now if I could. I guess I would tell you how amazing you are, and what an unbelievable inspiration you have been to me. I would tell you how missed you are and that we are just not the same without you here. I know you are with the Lord that you love and have fought so hard for, but selfishly I want you here with us. It’s hard for me to think of you in heaven right now knowing that I will not see you again on this earth. But I know that you are with a wonderful, loving God. A God who loves you so very much and a God who is in total perfect control. You being gone makes me realize that I did not love and appreciate you enough while you were here. I did not cherish who you are in God. I am so very blessed to have known you. I am so very proud of who you are in God and what you have done in His name. It has turned a light to all of the other people in my life, the ones who are still here, the ones that I can love deeply but have not. I find my desire to be with those people stronger now.
I pray that the faith and love of God that you and John have flows through to all of those whose lives you have touched. I pray for Ryan and Cody. I pray that they know just how much God loves them. They will need His strength now, and I pray they know that He is with them every step of the way.
Tana, I am so very sorry that I did not do more for you. That while I knew you, I did not know you as well as I should have. You are a friend that I will always love and admire and a friend that I am proud to have known. I am happy that one day I will see you again. I thank you for the inspiration that you are.
EOM
John,Ryan and Cody,
Words cannot express how very sad I am and how sorry I am for your loss. Tana was such an amazing person and sweet person and an inspiration to me. She was a wonderful support to me many years ago in Wichita Falls during a difficult time in my life and I will never forget that. Your marriage was a true inspiration to me. I know I will have that someday.
In His Love,
Christi Christianson
Post a Comment