Thursday, May 1, 2008

#2 - You will waste your cancer if you believe it is a curse and not a gift.

These don't get any easier do they?? All I can think about this is that maybe he's talking about God making good of every circumstance - and I do believe that. He does make ALL things beautiful in His time. He can make every curse a blessing for those that serve Him.

It's 8:00 pm and I haven't heard from Boston. He did say he'd call me tonight, so perhaps there's still a chance. I do go to rehab tomorrow and will see Dr M so I'm hoping he heard something today. Monday's only three days away - why should I be anxious?? :)

Today was a day ... I went to the wound doctor this morning and they did minor surgery on my thumb (really - it was probably one of the most painful things I've been through thus far!!) When your immune system is down and your blood is thin, don't try to dig a splinter out of your thumb with a needle...trust me!

I love all of the comments the last few days - jump in here. I'm not saying I agree with everything Piper is saying, but I do think he makes some great points. Let me hear what you think.

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. Psalm 84:11-12

No comments: