Had a talk with the surgeon before surgery today. After he conferred with another doctor the decision was made to slow down a bit. Instead of getting into the middle of surgery, doing a biopsy, getting results of biopsy before determining how to proceed, the surgeon decided to only do a biopsy today and take the time to be sure everything is done without rush.
Praise the Lord there is no other cancer anywhere else.
Next Friday we will meet with the doctor and know exactly how the doctors will be proceeding. Surgery is now scheduled for Monday, February 11th.
Tana is at home; a little tired
We are pleased with decision to delay things a bit. Believe the Lord is taking care of all things.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hooray! I called Brady Woolsey on my way home from Dallas last night to check on you. I had been praying off and on throughout the day for you. I was surprised to hear they decided just to biopsy but, like Brady, I am encouraged by this. It’s hard to believe the doctors would elect to spend more time diagnosing before they start prescribing if they felt there was a serious possibility the tumor is spreading. I am praying not only that it is not spreading, but that it is not malignant.
Anyway, I just wanted to you to know you are well loved by so many people, and we continue to pray for you as God calls you to mind. I am following your blog closely, and please know that Karen and I are here should you need anything at all.
Much love,
John and Karen Bernard
Wow, that's great news. We'll continue to pray. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to support you.
Post a Comment